Unique Commissions are currently closed. For informational purposes, we have left the normal information below. We will update this post when commissions reopen.
Unique Commission Requests
Andy is able to complete a varying amount of Unique commissions per month, depending on the tier of the Unique (explanation to follow). All Unique commissions will be handled one-at-a-time. Hangups in moving forward with your unique (i.e. lack of details, missing payment, etc.) may lead to other Uniques being worked on before yours.
- Read and understand Andy’s Artwork Guidelines and Brief Questions.
- Have all information for your Unique, including any and all details, ready to go.
- Use the Commission Unique button below.
Communication, Payment, and Proofs
After the details of your Unique have been received, the Unique will be added to a running list. You will receive an email response from staff when we are ready to begin working on your Unique, or if any details need to be clarified/worked out before given to Andy. After all details are in order, the expected price tier of your Unique will be quoted and payment due-date will be given (Payment is due before Andy begins working on your Unique). Two proof revisions are allowed. In order to limit back-and-forth communication, and keep Andy’s workload manageable, please make sure that any and all details that need to be changed are mentioned after the first proof is received.
Receiving Your Unique!
After the Unique has been completed, you will have access to it through the website. After logging in, navigate to your profile. On your profile’s main page, there is an option to Gift Unique. Please note that the Unique will gift out in numerical order, beginning with #1. You will not be able to skip ahead numbers, so if you’re looking to gift a specific number to someone, all previous numbers must be gifted first.
Unique Payment Tiers
Due to the varying levels of complexity between Uniques, pricing will adhere to the following:
- Animation is not available for new items.
- If you are interested in making your Unique available through Uncanny Uniques/foraging, blocked from the market, mix with your other Uniques, etc. please have that information available in your request (There is no premium for these features).
- We do charge extra for variants, which is on a case-by-case basis.
- Tier 3 pricing is a base cost. Depending on how much detail is required, Andy may add premiums.
- Uniques that are on accounts that are closed get returned to you, although there can sometimes be a delay in these being returned.
- WallaBee characters are not allowed in Player Uniques. However, if your design involves the reference to a character, we can work with you through the details.
We look forward to allowing all players the ability to commission their own Unique in a timely manner. If you have previously emailed or messaged staff about Uniques, please take a moment to resubmit the information as outlined above, as all requests need to go through the Commission Unique button below. Have fun!