WallaBee 3.0 is LIVE!
Version 3.0.0 is now available for iOS and Android! If you don’t see it available right away, it will be soon! Months of designing, building, and testing have gone into this new version of the app. We are excited to finally release the first step toward a better future with WallaBee! There are a ton of changes made to this new version, so it’s best to update your app ASAP and take a look around! Remember to email support with any concerns.
This is not an exhaustive list of updates, but we’re going to highlight some of the major changes you will immediately encounter.
- WallaBee has been redesigned to work with universal navigation, instead of a limited tabbed environment. We have given our players a new Home Screen, which can be easily accessed anywhere in the app by tapping the Home button on the top left-hand side. A new Side Drawer navigation has also been implemented to quickly jump to major areas of the app without having to back out to the home screen, allowing for quick transitions during a drop. We have also implemented a new “Stack” functionality, which keeps track of which screens belong within the same family. For example, opening My Pouch and looking at items and their history can all be closed at once by selecting the ‘x’ button on the top right-hand side. This allows for some unique strategy when navigating from the Item Store to My Pouch during a drop. Experiment with which navigation works best for you!
- All of your saved items are under one roof: My Collection! Show off your Favorite Items easier than ever before by toggling the heart icon on any saved item. You can also now upgrade how many items you want to show off with a new In-App Purchase option: Favorite Bundle!
- My Pouch now has an easier way to organize your items, interact with your Lockbox, and mix to find new items. Selecting an item will allow you to view it like never before! Players will now be able to see the beautiful artwork and whimsical descriptions on the same page, in addition to actions you can take with the said item.
- Need to post a trade request, send a message, or check-in on a friend? Head over to the new Community page – your one-stop screen for engaging with the community (outside of the market).
- Did you miss the most recent item release? Check the bottom of your Home screen! The latest item released will now show after a fresh launch of the app, so you can keep up on your sets!
- All players now have their own Inventory, where Uniques can be gifted directly to other players or yourself for the first time! This screen also allows players to see their quantity of on-hand Goodies like Honeycombs, Item locks, Royal Jellies, and Chest Keys.
- In-App Purchases (IAP) have been added back to WallaBee! You can now easily purchase Royal Jellies, which can be swapped for other Goodies and special limited bundles. Check out the BUY screen for more info!
- FREE GIFT! Hive Chests have been found in WallaVille! These little beauties have all kinds of goodies within them, including honeycombs, item locks, royal jellies, items, or combinations of them all! A special Daily Chest is available for players to claim every 24 hours, while other types of Hive Chests will have to be found via foraging. Open Hive Chests by triggering a timer or claim them immediately with a Chest Key! Hive Chests will begin appearing while foraging soon, so keep an eye out!
There are plenty of other Easter Eggs to stumble upon, so take a look around and enjoy!
Any additional questions, comments, concerns? Email: email@example.com
If the App Store doesn’t show an update for you, please use the links above. If messaging is not showing correctly through your profile or another player’s profile, browser cache may need to be cleared.