Weekly Buzz – 07/27/18
How did your sandcastle-building go? Lose too many spades and buckets in the process? No one said that making art was easy, but the community did a great job! All of the mixes were found within 30 minutes of the official’s “whistle.” We were thoroughly impressed by how quickly everything took place, considering there were no hints given as to which references you would need. Well done!
Behind the Curtain
Are you planning on attending WallaBash in October? The first WallaBash took place last year during Munzee’s MHQ Bash. With the excellent turnout, we have saved a place to do a second WallaBash this year. More information on this will be available very soon. We hope to see you there!
There’s one more item left in Weed ‘Em And Reap! If you were around during Friday the 13th, you know what it is. Once the last item goes live, we won’t have any sets live. Oh no! What are we to do? I suppose we should release our next set! Grab your keys, some snacks, and visit the restroom… because we’re hitting the open road! We’d hate to have a 10-100 this soon into the drive.
Recent Item Highlights
Player Unique Spotlight
With more and more Player Uniques coming out, we want to spend a respectable amount of time learning more about them. Our Player Unique Spotlight this week highlighted QoD. You can read more about this unique here.
Room For Growth
We have compiled a list of issues that we are currently working on. If you find something that doesn’t fit into this list, please reach out to us and let us know.
- Battery drains like crazy
- Under investigation.
- Forum Notifications/Count are missing
- Coming in a future update.
- General slowness
- Under investigation. Ram Issue.
- Layout Issue (Android Specific) – Entering the app through a push notification, from a landscape-based app, makes the layout freakout.
- Mix Button Turns Off When Exiting App
- Fixed with next version. Can be worked around now by pulling-to-refresh on the Pouch screen.
- Profile Bio Doesn’t Save
- We have received reports that the bio doesn’t always save or randomly disappears. This is under investigation.
- Random Crashes (especially on older devices)
- We have discovered that the ram needed for the app fluctuates way more than it should, sometimes peaking over 1gb, which can cause older devices to crash. We are investigating what is causing this, so that we can enhance app performance.
- Store purchases hang up for a long time
- We’re currently working on this. Should be mostly resolved with our continuing changes.
- Store shows new item, but gives something else
- Under investigation. Usually happens when the app hasn’t been closed.
- Unresponsive Buttons – Performing certain navigation changes can cause various pages to become unresponsive. Closing the app resolves the issue.
- Fixed with next version.
Any additional questions, comments, concerns? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org