Weekly Buzz – 06/08/18
It’s getting closer to summer, especially here in Texas. We’re ready to cool off with a new summer-inspired set, are you? More details are sure to follow soon.
Behind the Curtain
We made a quick update to the Job Lot item. Read more about it here.
New flavors of Fizzy Pop were released this week. Along with the original Cola, you can now find Lime, Orange, and Cherry. Remember, you can change your original variant with the Wand Of Transformation.
Development on the infrastructure continues. We’re doing everything we can at the moment to bring you the smoothest experience possible.
Munzee’s 7th Birthday is being celebrated in Texas on July 14th this year. We are celebrating with our sister app that weekend, releasing a new Unique worldwide, with a special variant for those in attendance. It should be a fun time for everyone, both near and far.
Recent Item Highlights
Player Unique Spotlight
With more and more Player Uniques coming out, we want to spend a respectable amount of time learning more about them. Our Player Unique Spotlight this week highlighted Football World Cup 2018. You can read more about this unique here.
Football World Cup 2018
This Week In WallaBee History | June 4th – June 10th
June 4th, 2016: You can’t go to the beach and surf without Surf Boards, so we made sure to give you some.
June 5th, 2012: Keep Calm And Reign On launched in its entirety.
June 8th, 2012: Supporters were out for the Euro Championships, starting the series off right!
Room For Growth
We have compiled a list of issues that we are currently working on. If you find something that doesn’t fit into this list, please reach out to us and let us know.
- Battery drains like crazy
- Under investigation.
- Forum Notifications/Count are missing
- Coming in a future update.
- General slowness
- Under investigation. Ram Issue.
- Layout Issue (Android Specific) – Entering the app through a push notification, from a landscape-based app, makes the layout freakout.
- Mix Button Turns Off When Exiting App
- Fixed with next version. Can be worked around now by pulling-to-refresh on the Pouch screen.
- Random Crashes (especially on older devices)
- We have discovered that the ram needed for the app fluctuates way more than it should, sometimes peaking over 1gb, which can cause older devices to crash. We are investigating what is causing this, so that we can enhance app performance.
- Store purchases hang up for a long time
- We’re currently working on this. Should be mostly resolved with our continuing changes.
- Store shows new item, but gives something else
- Under investigation. Usually happens when the app hasn’t been closed.
- Unresponsive Buttons – Performing certain navigation changes can cause various pages to become unresponsive. Closing the app resolves the issue.
- Fixed with next version.
Any additional questions, comments, concerns? Email: email@example.com