WallaBee 2.2.4 Notes
It’s been a while, but we’re back with another update! We’ve fixed some bugs, added some new features, and paved the way for some awesome things to come! Version 2.2.4 is now available for iOS and Android! We work diligently to make your experience playing WallaBee better with every update. If there is a feature you would like to see, or a pesky bug that we haven’t addressed in our Weekly Buzz segment, we would love to hear from you. Remember to check out the Weekly Buzz for current updates.
- Buy Items Instantly!
- Items have been added to the Market as a ‘buy-it-now’ option. Need Red Paint, but don’t want to stalk the store for hours? Now you can buy it immediately and save yourself some aggravation. This won’t apply to all items, so you still may have to forage for those WallaBee Mixers!
- There is a timeout of ten seconds between purchases of the same item.
- NOTE: New items will not be available through this method until after a drop.
- New Uniques Page
- Move Mode allows for faster adjustments. No need to long-press each card, simply tap! Hit ‘Done’ to save the order.
- Sorting Uniques has never been easier! Players can sort their Uniques by Alphabetical, Number, or Release Date. Adjusting.
- Live search for items you have saved. Works for items or numbers.
- Favorite items! By selecting a saved item’s context menu, players can select which items display in the new Favorites tab.
- Updated Foraging Timer
- We’ve upped the number of forages at each location from 3 to 10!
- Enhanced Item Dropping
- You can now drop item after item without having to go back a page! This was a ‘bug’ in a previous build, but we thought it might make a nice new addition to your dropping needs.
- Item View Crash
- Performing an action that triggers a pop up sometimes ‘freezes,’ which needs a hard close to fix
- Places List – Bottom of row doesn’t register input.
- Sets Page always shows ‘try again’ before loading view
- Misc. minor bugs
Any additional questions, comments, concerns? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the App Store doesn’t show an update for you, please use the links above. If messaging is not showing correctly through your profile or another player’s profile, browsing cache may need to be cleared.
One comment on “WallaBee 2.2.4 Notes”
Pingback: WallaBlog » Weekly Buzz – 04/20/18