There have been many ideas floating around as to what the ‘Pineapple Set’ really means, including some references to TV shows, previous Hawaiian items, and even whether or not the set is allowed on pizza. The reason for the pineapple will be discovered along the way, as we begin a fun trip to visit the lesser-known monuments of the world!
Benson, our favorite WallaBee, has found an old guide book at a local secondhand retailer. He decides to take this book, and his faithful Selfie Stick, and set off on a worldwide adventure. While Benson knows which ‘Budget Wonders’ are the most appealing to him, he needs assistance getting to those locations… He’s not made of honeycombs, you know. The best part about this adventure is that you play a crucial role. By working together with other players, you control how quickly Benson finishes his adventure and returns home.
- Benson will begin at WallaBee HQ
- Trade Benson with players around the world to help him get to these Budget Wonders
- When Benson reaches the last location he took a selfie at, his next destination will become available within
48 hours72 hours.
- Benson cannot by locked, sold, or saved to set.
- Benson needs to always be on the move. If Benson gets stuck in someone’s Pouch for a week, he will be returned to the last selfie location he was at.
- Benson would love to meet as many people as possible, so don’t be afraid to help him travel from friend to friend… He just requests players don’t get him too sidetracked, as there’s many places to see!
Due to the nature of how this set releases items, the set could be very quick, or take a very long time. GPS spoofing will be taken very seriously, so don’t do it. Benson is a one-off Unique that will hold the memory of his travels.
EDITS: The timeframe has been updated from 24 hours to 72 hours, due to Benson’s many travels in between official stops.
Any additional questions, comments, concerns? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org