Today is an exciting day in WallaBee history, but not as exciting as May 20th will be! WallaBee is extending our reach to other collecting communities online by releasing some limited NFTs on OpenSea.io!
What are NFTs? We’ll get to that in a moment, but if you’re unfamiliar with the term, they’re digital collectibles that belong to YOU!
NFT stands for Non-Fungible Token. These tokens authenticate the legitimacy of collectibles that cannot be verified in other ways. NFTs can be artwork, mp3s, video clips, etc. They get saved to a crypto wallet, such as MetaMask, so you can keep track of them and keep them safe. In order to view your NFT collection, just connect your crypto wallet to an NFT marketplace like OpenSea.io!
NFTs can be given, purchased, sold, or auctioned on various platforms, but we’re deciding to sell 100 special edition versions of WallaFigs on OpenSea.io. Each NFT has unlockable content for a free Build-A-Unique in-game item in WallaBee. Players will have normal BAU distribution rights, with the exception of a max distribution of 100.
You don’t want to miss out on this rare opportunity to get a WallaBee NFT!
To ensure you’re prepared, we have outlined some details so you will be ready.
- Release Date: May 20th, 2021 @ 20:00:00 UTC
- All NFTs will be sold at 0.01 ETH
- Create an account on OpenSea (requires a crypto wallet, like MetaMask)
- Ensure your crypto wallet has ETH (transfer from another wallet or from a bank/credit card)
- Have enough for the NFT + Gas Fees (Moving NFTs on the blockchain takes Gas Fees)