We wanted to give notice that we will be performing some updates today around 14:00 CDT (19:00 UTC) that will change how we handle items in a player’s pouch. All items in a player’s pouch rely on an ordering system to keep items in their place. The current process for maintaining this order is a bit messy and cleaning it up may help overall app performance (especially during a drop, when pouches are a main focus). Although we expect this update to be smooth to implement, we do foresee the order of items in your pouch to readjust themselves as a one-time side effect to this update. Please note that you may return to a new ordering of items in your pouch around the time of the update. Once we’re sure the update is working the way it should, we will announce the “all clear” through Twitter.
Thank you for your patience.
The following changes have been made to Hive Chests. Please take note of these changes as they are now active in the game. In addition to these changes, a new variant of the Mystery Box to celebrate fall is now available through Painted Chests for a limited time!
Wooden Chests | (2 hour)
- Honeycombs (100-500hc)
- Exclusive Items
- Bronze Mixer
- Locks (5-10)
- A chance to pull from mixer pool (50% Odds no 5D items from pool).
Lightning Chests | (8 hour)
- Honeycombs (500-1000hc)
- Silver Mixer
- Golden Mixer
- Bronze Mini Mystery Box
- Silver Mini Mystery Box
- Gold Mini Mystery Box
- Locks (10-15)
- A chance to pull from mixer pool (75% Odds no 5D items from pool).
Painted Chests | (16 hour)
- Honeycombs (1000-2000hc)
- Royal Jellies (25-40)
- Box O’Locks
- Mystery Box (Fall Colors)
- A chance to pull from mixer pool (100% Odds no 5D items from pool).
Back when Covid-19 began, we made some adjustments to the game to help encourage the ability to play more from the safety of your home. As restrictions fluctuate between countries and smaller forms of government, we are planning on adjusting the following aspects of WallaBee back to normal. With these changes, we’re also going to make some additional updates to gameplay that we wanted to make you aware of. These changes will occur on October 8th, 17:00 UTC.
- The doubled radius for interacting with places will return to normal.
- Increased honeycombs found foraging when fewer places are nearby.
- Club locations will be removed until the next competition.
- Hive Chest contents will be changed to have a wider range of rewards.
- Opening Hive Chests will be limited to one (1) at a time.
- Different items will be available through foraging.
- Midas Touch => Golden Mixer recipe will return for a limited time.
We hope to add additional changes that didn’t quite make this list before the next update comes. Standby as we continue to make sure balancing adjustments.