Black Friday is here! That means we have special deals and opportunities for you to cash-in on! Take note of the following weekend festivities!
New BAU Two-Parter
As mentioned in yesterday’s blog, you can design a new Gift Box for distribution later this week. Half-way through December, you’ll be able to design a WallaFig that will come out of your special Gift Box. Lastly, on January 1st 2020, players you have given a Gift Box to will be able to open it, keeping the Gift Box AND the WallaFig inside! Both with the same number! All the details can be found within this blog post.
2019 Throwback BAU Opportunity
Did you miss your opportunity to purchase and design one of this year’s Build-A-Uniques? This is your chance to make one! For this weekend, you’ll be able to purchase one of this year’s past BAU options! Check them out on our web store starting at 10am CST (UTC-6)!
Black Mystery Boxes
Want to find or buy some Black Mystery Boxes? Now’s the best chance you have! Beginning now, you can find black-wrapped Mystery Boxes within Lightning Hive Chests and the Goodies section of our In-App Purchase screen. The IAP option comes with two Chest Keys and a special Lightning Chest that guarantees a black Mystery Box when opened. Remember, there are many things that come out of Hive Chests found while foraging, so finding a black Mystery Box may not be in every hive chest found.
Along with the fun of Mystery Boxes, you can enjoy finding lots of fun items in this weekend’s Mixerpool refill. We’re adding great items from the past, along with some newer items from now! Will you find some Box’O’Locks or a rare DD item? Mix those Mixers and make fun memories!
Black Mystery Boxes in the Royal Jelly Store and the ability to find them in Lightning Chests will end Wednesday, December 4th at 10am CST (UT-6). Enjoy your last few hours! 📦⚡️
Have any questions or concerns? Email us!
This year’s Black Friday deal is a two-parter! Enjoy two custom items for the price of one! Here’s how this is going to work.
Andy has designed four different present shapes that you can design. Choose from a Square, Rectangle, Wide, or Tall Gift Box, throw on some wrapping paper, ribbons or bows, and even a gift tag saying who it’s from. Of course, what good is a present if there’s nothing inside? As we mentioned above, this special offer has two parts to it! Players that buy the December BAU will be able to design a customized WallaFig collectible item to come out of their selected box. Now we know what you’re thinking… “Won’t opening a box destroy it? How do I know what number WallaFig I’m going to get?” Good news! Opening a box will not destroy it and the WallaFig that is found within the box will retain the same number as the box… leaving you with two special Collectibles of the same number from your friends!
Let’s role-play for a moment. MrV buys this special offering and gifts RedCarRobbie his “MrV’s Striped Present” #1 (what a nice guy!) and Coolant “MrV’s Striped Present” #2. Coolant opens his gift on January 1st and receives “MrV’s WallaFig” #2, while RedCarRobbie holds onto the box until January 10th, opens it, and finds “MrV’s WallaFig” #1! RedCarRobbie has both of MrV’s special items in the same number, still within his pouch… “MrV’s Striped Present” #1 and “MrV’s WallaFig” #1.
While we are very excited to have you begin designing both of these items, the WallaFig will not be available to customize until December 15th. We will notify each player who purchased a BAU that their submission form for designing their WallaFig is ready. On a similar note, we will keep all gift boxes from being opened until January 1st, allowing players time to gift out their boxes, set trades, and design the second half of this special offering!
Date + Time
- Purchase Timeframe: November 29, 2019, at 10 a.m. CST (UTC -6) to December 31, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. CST (UTC -6)
- WallaFig Timeframe: December 15th, 2019, at 10 a.m. CST (UTC -6)
- Gift Box can be opened: January 1st, 2020
- BAU Items: Gift Box & WallaFig
- Available in the Freeze Tag Store for $50 starting November 29, 2019, at 10 a.m. CST (UTC -6).
- Preview tool to create live previews of your BAU before you purchase (courtesy of Mizak and ItemBrowser)!
- WallaFig submission form will be available on December 15th.
- Not following these guidelines will result in staff contacting you for correction and may result in a delay in receiving your item.
- No limit per user
- Item Name chosen may not contain copyright/trademarked names/terms (including WallaBee Characters) or reference to other players. Our staff has the final say on name approval. Using already existing item names is not allowed and may result in a delay in receiving your item.
- Acceptable Names: Lasagna Cat, Foraging Feline.
- Unacceptable Names: Garfield, Bearded Lady’s Cat.
- Gift Box names should include your username.
- Examples: RedCarRobbie’s Gift Box, Gift from RedCarRobbie, RedCarRobbie’s Special Present, etc.
- Unique ownership is nontransferable between accounts.
- You will have all distributive rights to your Unique once it is added to your account, with the exception of offering it through Foraging, Star Shop, and/or Market resale. WallaFig is not giftable and will only come out of your Gift Box.
- There is no cap to how many you can distribute.
- This offer is specifically for a personalized Unique, not a custom Unique commission. Alterations to the design of the Unique are not available outside of the available options to choose from which we have provided. If you’re interested in commissioning a Unique, more information is available on our website.
We have a new type of openable item joining the game that will grant whoever opens it 20 Item Locks. This is very similar to a Mystery Box, just without the Mystery (or the honeycombs). Our hope is that the Box’O’Locks will be used to trade Item Locks to players who may not be able to make purchases, keep Item Locks on-hand for a rainy day, or continue your collection.
This item is receiving a special blog announcement due to the unique nature of its release. This item will begin distributing at #2001, as the first two thousand items have been placed in Limbo for future Mixerpool refills, contests, giveaways, and other random acts of kindness. This item will not appear through normal gameplay (like other Exclusive Items) but will be available by purchase in the Goodies section of the Royal Jelly Store.
Date + Time
- November 11, 2019, at 3 p.m. CST (UTC -6)
- Box’O’Locks will appear in the Goodies section of the BUY screen (Royal Jelly Store).
- There will be three tiers of BoL available: x1, x5, and x10.
- When opened, the Box’O’Locks breaks and gives the user 20 Item Locks.
Version 3.0.0 is now available for iOS and Android! If you don’t see it available right away, it will be soon! Months of designing, building, and testing have gone into this new version of the app. We are excited to finally release the first step toward a better future with WallaBee! There are a ton of changes made to this new version, so it’s best to update your app ASAP and take a look around! Remember to email support with any concerns.
This is not an exhaustive list of updates, but we’re going to highlight some of the major changes you will immediately encounter.
- WallaBee has been redesigned to work with universal navigation, instead of a limited tabbed environment. We have given our players a new Home Screen, which can be easily accessed anywhere in the app by tapping the Home button on the top left-hand side. A new Side Drawer navigation has also been implemented to quickly jump to major areas of the app without having to back out to the home screen, allowing for quick transitions during a drop. We have also implemented a new “Stack” functionality, which keeps track of which screens belong within the same family. For example, opening My Pouch and looking at items and their history can all be closed at once by selecting the ‘x’ button on the top right-hand side. This allows for some unique strategy when navigating from the Item Store to My Pouch during a drop. Experiment with which navigation works best for you!
- All of your saved items are under one roof: My Collection! Show off your Favorite Items easier than ever before by toggling the heart icon on any saved item. You can also now upgrade how many items you want to show off with a new In-App Purchase option: Favorite Bundle!
- My Pouch now has an easier way to organize your items, interact with your Lockbox, and mix to find new items. Selecting an item will allow you to view it like never before! Players will now be able to see the beautiful artwork and whimsical descriptions on the same page, in addition to actions you can take with the said item.
- Need to post a trade request, send a message, or check-in on a friend? Head over to the new Community page – your one-stop screen for engaging with the community (outside of the market).
- Did you miss the most recent item release? Check the bottom of your Home screen! The latest item released will now show after a fresh launch of the app, so you can keep up on your sets!
- All players now have their own Inventory, where Uniques can be gifted directly to other players or yourself for the first time! This screen also allows players to see their quantity of on-hand Goodies like Honeycombs, Item locks, Royal Jellies, and Chest Keys.
- In-App Purchases (IAP) have been added back to WallaBee! You can now easily purchase Royal Jellies, which can be swapped for other Goodies and special limited bundles. Check out the BUY screen for more info!
- FREE GIFT! Hive Chests have been found in WallaVille! These little beauties have all kinds of goodies within them, including honeycombs, item locks, royal jellies, items, or combinations of them all! A special Daily Chest is available for players to claim every 24 hours, while other types of Hive Chests will have to be found via foraging. Open Hive Chests by triggering a timer or claim them immediately with a Chest Key! Hive Chests will begin appearing while foraging soon, so keep an eye out!
There are plenty of other Easter Eggs to stumble upon, so take a look around and enjoy!
Any additional questions, comments, concerns? Email: email@example.com
If the App Store doesn’t show an update for you, please use the links above. If messaging is not showing correctly through your profile or another player’s profile, browser cache may need to be cleared.