New things on the horizon. Where does it start?? Where does it end? We won’t know till we’re ’round that bend!
Behind the Curtain
WallaBoo is coming soon! WallaBee’s 2nd annual WallaBash event is happening the last weekend of October, 2018. Reserve your spot today!
We’ve begun digging around in our pockets to find… well, whatever’s in there! There are some great guesses in the forums as to what’s coming next, but I suppose you’ll have to stick around to find out. This set is brought to you by a new artist joining our team: Lilibeth Arao. She has worked with the Freeze Tag team on producing artwork for other titles, and has agreed to work in the wacky world of WallaBee with us!
Benson has reached some new locations around the world. If you’re lucky, you’ll find him at verified monuments/sculptures near you! If there aren’t any of these verified locations nearby, add one! Be sure to take a look at the Places Guide to ensure it will get approved.
Knock knock. Who’s there? Aftermath. Aftermath who? No, Aftermath 2! That’s right, the second part of the Aftermath series will begin in September. I’m sure there’s many questions about what happened to Goldie, the Bears’ house, and poor Gingerbread’s foot. We can’t promise that all these questions will be answered, but we can promise that this set will be worth the wait. To help generate some excitement about this next installment, we’ve added two new WallaPapers for mobile and desktop (along with various older backgrounds). We hope you enjoy!
Recent Item Highlights
Player Unique Spotlight
With more and more Player Uniques coming out, we want to spend a respectable amount of time learning more about them. Our Player Unique Spotlight this week highlighted HealthAware. You can read more about this unique here.
Room For Growth
We have compiled a list of issues that we are currently working on. If you find something that doesn’t fit into this list, please reach out to us and let us know.
- Battery drains like crazy
- Under investigation.
- Forum Notifications/Count are missing
- Coming in a future update.
- General slowness
- Under investigation. Ram Issue.
- Layout Issue (Android Specific) – Entering the app through a push notification, from a landscape-based app, makes the layout freakout.
- Mix Button Turns Off When Exiting App
- Fixed with next version. Can be worked around now by pulling-to-refresh on the Pouch screen.
- Profile Bio Is Blank
- If you view the editing screen for your profile in settings and don’t update the text, hitting Done will save a blank page. Please keep a backup of your profile text, just in case this happens. If you don’t plan on editing your profile, don’t view it through settings. You can see how your profile looks by tapping your profile picture on your activity.
- Random Crashes (especially on older devices)
- We have discovered that the ram needed for the app fluctuates way more than it should, sometimes peaking over 1gb, which can cause older devices to crash. We are investigating what is causing this, so that we can enhance app performance.
- Store purchases hang up for a long time
- We’re currently working on this. Should be mostly resolved with our continuing changes.
- Store shows new item, but gives something else
- Under investigation. Usually happens when the app hasn’t been closed.
- Unresponsive Buttons – Performing certain navigation changes can cause various pages to become unresponsive. Closing the app resolves the issue.
- Fixed with next version.
Any additional questions, comments, concerns? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org