We’re in sunny California today, in preparation for tomorrow’s FTHQ Cirque Du Munz 7th Birthday Celebration at Irvine Regional Park! Do you know anyone who’s going to be in attendance? There’s a fun California-themed variant of 7th Munzee Birthday Unique to be had for attending (we’ve highlighted it below).
Behind the Curtain
So, last Friday… We jinxed ourselves by mentioning the Bad Bandana in last week’s blog. It seems that planning ahead on Friday the 13th was a bad thing, as the database decided it would be better to release every item we had in reserve at the same time, a week or two before their actual release date. If you weren’t around for the madness, don’t worry about it! It’s in the past. The good news on this topic is it should have been fixed by now, and shouldn’t happen again. Cross your fingers!
Do you have your section of beach saved for the upcoming sand castle competition? Don’t forget a few spades and buckets; we’d hate for you to fall behind on resources during your build! Since you already have your Sand Plot reserved, all you’re waiting for is the official’s whistle to blow, at which point it’s a race to the finish. Prepare yourselves with some points of reference for your art. Let’s dig in!
What do you get when you mix a Bull Dog and Aviator Shades?
Recent Item Highlights
Player Unique Spotlight
With more and more Player Uniques coming out, we want to spend a respectable amount of time learning more about them. Our Player Unique Spotlight this week highlighted Traveling Panda. You can read more about this unique here.
Room For Growth
We have compiled a list of issues that we are currently working on. If you find something that doesn’t fit into this list, please reach out to us and let us know.
- Battery drains like crazy
- Under investigation.
- Forum Notifications/Count are missing
- Coming in a future update.
- General slowness
- Under investigation. Ram Issue.
- Layout Issue (Android Specific) – Entering the app through a push notification, from a landscape-based app, makes the layout freakout.
- Mix Button Turns Off When Exiting App
- Fixed with next version. Can be worked around now by pulling-to-refresh on the Pouch screen.
- Profile Bio Doesn’t Save
- We have received reports that the bio doesn’t always save or randomly disappears. This is under investigation.
- Random Crashes (especially on older devices)
- We have discovered that the ram needed for the app fluctuates way more than it should, sometimes peaking over 1gb, which can cause older devices to crash. We are investigating what is causing this, so that we can enhance app performance.
- Store purchases hang up for a long time
- We’re currently working on this. Should be mostly resolved with our continuing changes.
- Store shows new item, but gives something else
- Under investigation. Usually happens when the app hasn’t been closed.
- Unresponsive Buttons – Performing certain navigation changes can cause various pages to become unresponsive. Closing the app resolves the issue.
- Fixed with next version.
Any additional questions, comments, concerns? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org