Do you like surprises? We like surprises. There may be delayed surprises waiting to surprise you. Surprise!
Behind the Curtain
It’s been a while since our last sale, so it’s about time we give you the opportunity again. Enjoy discounted Honeycombs, Locks, and Mixerpacks in the online store. This sale will start immediately and last through Monday, 2pm UTC. We’re also going to update the Mixerpool with even more goodies for you to capitalize on, including some difficult-to-obtain Uniques. Stay tuned for these changes a little later today.
Yesterday we asked on social media if you’re an early bird or a night owl. To play WallaBee and get low numbers, you have to be both! However, this staff member is more of a night owl… which makes those early drop-times difficult.
July 14th is Munzee’s 7th Birthday celebration in Texas. We will be issuing a Unique worldwide during this time, with a special variant for those who are able to attend. We will also be continuing the birthday celebration on the 21st in California, so keep an eye out for even more fun during that weekend. Details to follow.
Did you catch the ending of “The Chase” this week? We put together a video to showcase the story in its entirety. Perhaps you’ve already seen it on social media, but here it is again. Enjoy!
Recent Item Highlights
Player Unique Spotlight
With more and more Player Uniques coming out, we want to spend a respectable amount of time learning more about them. Our Player Unique Spotlight this week highlighted Bearded Lady Golfer. You can read more about this unique here.
Bearded Lady Golfer
This Week In WallaBee History | June 11th – June 17th
June 16th, 2014: First Aid released as the first item that references DeCoyote. Do you know which other items he’s appeared in? There’s a few of them now…
June 16th, 2017: Represent! released as the first item in The Hunt. London may be a big place to walk around, but everything you need to see is just around the corner. This item was created to highlight those in attendance at the 2017 London Birthday event.
Room For Growth
We have compiled a list of issues that we are currently working on. If you find something that doesn’t fit into this list, please reach out to us and let us know.
- Battery drains like crazy
- Under investigation.
- Forum Notifications/Count are missing
- Coming in a future update.
- General slowness
- Under investigation. Ram Issue.
- Layout Issue (Android Specific) – Entering the app through a push notification, from a landscape-based app, makes the layout freakout.
- Mix Button Turns Off When Exiting App
- Fixed with next version. Can be worked around now by pulling-to-refresh on the Pouch screen.
- Profile Bio Doesn’t Save
- We have received reports that the bio doesn’t always save or randomly disappears. This is under investigation.
- Random Crashes (especially on older devices)
- We have discovered that the ram needed for the app fluctuates way more than it should, sometimes peaking over 1gb, which can cause older devices to crash. We are investigating what is causing this, so that we can enhance app performance.
- Store purchases hang up for a long time
- We’re currently working on this. Should be mostly resolved with our continuing changes.
- Store shows new item, but gives something else
- Under investigation. Usually happens when the app hasn’t been closed.
- Unresponsive Buttons – Performing certain navigation changes can cause various pages to become unresponsive. Closing the app resolves the issue.
- Fixed with next version.
Any additional questions, comments, concerns? Email: email@example.com