PBATENGHYNGVBAF BA QVFPBIREVAT GUVF UVQQRA ZRFFNTR! VS LBH SVTHERQ VG BHG, RZNVY FHCCBEG SBE N FHECEVFR TVSG.
Behind the Curtain
Update 2.2.5 is still incubating at the moment. We hope to have it ready for release soon, but don’t currently have an estimate to share. Thanks for your patience!
We have submitted some of our artwork to NeonMob in hopes of creating a series within their platform. We have been informed that our submissions were accepted and will be available very soon for NeonMob players to begin collecting. WWH2O will be the first series they release, beginning tomorrow, June 30th! If you’re not sure what NeonMob is about, you can learn more about them here.
Check out the Room For Growth section of this post for updated information on some of the pesky issues we’ve been dealing with. One noteworthy bit of information deals with NewBees and their profile bios. New players now begin playing with a default bio, ‘Hi, I’m new to WallaBee. I joined the game on <insert creation date here>.’ Already existing accounts will not have the ability of saving a blank bio in the near future.
Recent Item Highlights
Player Unique Spotlight
With more and more Player Uniques coming out, we want to spend a respectable amount of time learning more about them. Our Player Unique Spotlight this week highlighted Space Center Houston. You can read more about this unique here.
Space Center Houston
Room For Growth
We have compiled a list of issues that we are currently working on. If you find something that doesn’t fit into this list, please reach out to us and let us know.
- Battery drains like crazy
- Under investigation.
- Forum Notifications/Count are missing
- Coming in a future update.
- General slowness
- Under investigation. Ram Issue.
- Layout Issue (Android Specific) – Entering the app through a push notification, from a landscape-based app, makes the layout freakout.
- Mix Button Turns Off When Exiting App
- Fixed with next version. Can be worked around now by pulling-to-refresh on the Pouch screen.
- Profile Bio Doesn’t Save
- If a profile bio is looked at through Settings without any changes made, and Done is used to go back to the previous page, it saves a blank profile. We have a fix for this in place coming soon, but have put in place new default bios for NewBees. The ability to keep a blank bio will not be available in the future.
- Random Crashes (especially on older devices)
- We have discovered that the ram needed for the app fluctuates way more than it should, sometimes peaking over 1gb, which can cause older devices to crash. We are investigating what is causing this, so that we can enhance app performance.
- Return Key sends message
- Fixed with next version.
- Store purchases hang up for a long time
- We’re currently working on this. Should be mostly resolved with our continuing changes.
- Store shows new item, but gives something else
- Under investigation. Usually happens when the app hasn’t been closed.
- Unresponsive Buttons – Performing certain navigation changes can cause various pages to become unresponsive. Closing the app resolves the issue.
- Fixed with next version.
Any additional questions, comments, concerns? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org