It’s the first week of Spring in the Northern Hemisphere. Is it getting warmer where you live? It’s not for Hksfarm. Brrr…
Behind the Curtain
The joust is back! Grab your Jousters and mix them together. Which knight will come out the victor and claim the trophy? For this special day, we’re adding Jousters to various place categories, so you should start finding them more frequently. Now that this beloved feature is ready to go, we can begin implementing it with other items as well. -insert maniacal laugh here-
The Invisible Item has become available once again, but through a new recipe. Mix Specky Scarface and the Invisibility Cloak to make more of these invisible beauties. No cloaking collected numbers this time!
More Bensons are hitting the map with #111! See if he’s taken a visit to your area with ItemBee.
Hex is nearing the end of his mission. Only one task left. Will he be successful or be captured in the process? Stay tuned!
Speaking of our newer artist, we’re saddened to announce that John has decided to leave Freeze Tag and is pursuing his art career elsewhere. We wish him the best in his endeavors and hope to work with him again in the future, should the opportunity present itself. However, he’s currently working on one more monstrous set for us, which we hope the community will enjoy.
Recent Item Highlights
Player Unique Spotlight
With more and more Player Uniques coming out, we want to spend a respectable amount of time learning more about them. This week’s Player Unique Spotlight highlighted Elysium. You can read more about this unique here.
This Week In WallaBee History | March 19th – 25th
March 25th, 2016: Seaside Smash kicked off the first player-commissioned set, Veni Vidi Mixi. Each item in this set pokes fun at how certain items were mixed to death to create the ‘RareBee’ ranking system, found on ItemBrowser.com
March 25th, 2017: Waffle Day! March’s fun holiday was released to celebrate this awesome day.
Room For Growth
We have compiled a list of issues that we are currently working on. If you find something that doesn’t fit into this list, please reach out to us and let us know.
- Battery drains like crazy
- Under investigation.
- Forum Notifications/Count are missing
- Coming in a future update.
- General slowness
- Under investigation. Ram Issue.
- Item View Crash – Go to pouch, Tap / open item, Tap menu, App crashes
- Fix available in next update.
- Layout Issue (Android Specific) – Entering the app through a push notification, from a landscape-based app, makes the layout freakout.
- Performing an action that triggers a pop up sometimes ‘freezes,’ which needs a hard close to fix
- Currently being sorted out.
- Places List – Bottom of row doesn’t register input.
- Fix available in next update.
- Random Crashes (especially on older devices)
- We have discovered that the ram needed for the app fluctuates way more than it should, sometimes peaking over 1gb, which can cause older devices to crash. We are investigating what is causing this, so that we can enhance app performance.
- Sets Page always shows ‘try again’ before loading view
- Fixed in the next update. For now, you can avoid this by viewing your Pouch before looking at the Sets page.
- Store Item and Icon don’t match
- Under investigation. At the moment, there is a chance that the previous item image will linger, even though the item has updated to the next one in line (viewable by the honeycomb price and set icon).
- Store purchases hang up for a long time
- Under investigation. We’re so sorry for those effected by this issue… which should be everyone during a drop. Other times, it runs like a champ.
Should you have any questions, please let us know by emailing Support@WallaBeeGame.com