WallaBee 2.2.1 Notes
We’re ready to unleash the next update for WallaBee! Version 2.2.1 has now available for iOS and Android! We work diligently to make your experience playing WallaBee better with every update. If there is a feature you would like to see, or a pesky bug that we haven’t addressed, we would love to hear from you. Remember to check out the Weekly Buzz for this week’s updates.
- Tapping item artwork in Lock Box shows currently saved number
- Lock Box item count now truncated once past 999
- Mystery Boxes are back!
- Forums now display links correctly (app & website)
- Forum comments can now be copied by long-pressing the comment.
- Added arrow for replying/reporting forum comments
- When purchasing an item, tapping the card no longer closes the pop up
- Made the purchase button bigger within the store card view
- Player Uniques purchased from Uncanny Uniques now properly pay the owner
- Pressing tab bars now ‘super close’ like they should
- Fixed image resolution
- Fixed a map pin bug on Android when adding a place
- Fixed missing set completion posts
- Fixed set completion times
- Fixed swapping to set hangup
- Fixed a rare situation that allowed players to double purchase items
- Adjusted items from appearing multiple times in pouch and places
- Adjusted popup timer when trying to recycle an item recently picked up
- Adjusted text layout on creating items
- Market item fixes
- Updated text on deactivated accounts
Note: We are working on a better way of creating items, so that item releases are not the painful mess they currently are. We appreciate your patience as we work through some needed changes.
Any additional questions, comments, concerns? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the App Store doesn’t show an update for you, please use the links above. If messaging is not showing correctly through your profile or another player’s profile, browsing cache may need to be cleared.