WallaBee 2.1.6 fixes a few bugs, including the newly annoying overlay freeze and forum issues.
- Added Forums access to the website.
- Fixed multiple popup bugs that left players stuck looking at a ‘frozen’ screen.
- Fixed forums scrolling issue.
- Fixed forums reply button.
- Fixed forums pagination issue which made navigating to a new page trigger a “Try again” screen.
- Fixed a double trade request bug.
- Fixed a bug that allowed ingredients to create multiple items.
- Fixed an item context menu bug.
- Fixed flashing splash screen.
- Increased number of local places from 50 to 70.
- Updated Foraging speed and smoothness.
- Updated achievement progress to show a more accurate number.
- Updated the trade arrow to not get cut off.
- Updated pouch rank to obey the order of recent activity. Swapped items should now be at the top of the pouch, instead of randomly thrown in the middle.
Speaking of forum updates, we have also added access to them through our website! Set up trades and auctions with ease, quickly access other players’ profiles to view their wishlists, and chat with players from all over the world, all from the comfort of your computer. Players will also be able to quickly tell who is Staff or a BeeKeeper with helpful labels. Judy put in a ton of work on this great addition, so make sure to drop @JudyPop some love if you enjoy them!
Any additional questions, comments, concerns? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the App Store doesn’t show an update for you, please use the links above. If the forums are not showing correctly, browsing cache may need to be cleared.